Custom E-commerce Solutions
Create real online differentiation
With the explosion of digital B2B options, customers automatically expect easy, highly personalized experiences when purchasing online. If you don’t deliver, your competitor is just a click away. While mass market e-commerce packages do an adequate job of handling the basics, they often result in under-performance and a lack of differentiation.
We’ll help you capture greater wallet share and keep customers coming back:
Make your customers’ lives easier by providing analytics that improve their decision-making.
We know what online buyers want
Creating custom e-commerce solutions tailored to our clients’ unique knowledge of how to delight their customers has long been a specialty of ours. Our Design Studio process helps clients think beyond the basics of e-commerce, and put a framework in place that nurtures customer loyalty and industry innovation.
Find out how your business can maximize online sales and minimize IT spend.
How it Works
We conduct a no-cost discovery meeting to better understand your e-commerce needs.
Design is the most important phase of a successful software project. Unfortunately, many organizations tend to undervalue this phase, opting instead for a strategy that feels more like “code and hope.” Not Fluent.
Our Design Studio provides a rapid, effective approach to determine the core design elements for a custom software application. The process ensures both you and our development team have a clear vision for what the application will and won’t do, how long it will take to develop, and how much it will cost.
Deliverables may include:
- Screen Mockups are created so that end users can interact with the new design visually.
- Functional Requirements define the rules for what the system will (and sometimes will not) do.
- Process Model defines who/what triggers each process and how the organization responds to achieve the desired outcome.
- Data Model defines how the application uses data.
- Technical Architecture diagram lays out the proposed architecture for the new application.
- Cost Estimate is a detailed estimate of the time, effort and fees required to construct the application.
Deliverables can include:
- Technical design and specifications
- Use cases for end user testing
- Source code and documentation
- End user training documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me select the best e-commerce solution for our company?
What types of e-commerce improvements do you most often do?
Can you help us develop a plan to improve our e-commerce?
“Our new system has enabled us to grow our online sales from just 1% to over 25% of our annual revenue, significantly increasing our profitability in the process.”
– chief operating officer, national sign distributor
Up your e-commerce game
Let’s talk about your current IT challenges, and see how we can help.